Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Response Point Still Not Here

Well, I'm still waiting for my Response Point system to arrive from the 'States. When it arrives, I'll have a look at it and see how functional/useful these are - from all reports, they seem to be rather nice.

I actually had an inquiry for a VoIP system this week where Response Point would have been idea, were it actually available for sale in Australia. There's still no official ETA on this. So I will put a competing product into the quote instead.

Hoping it turns up some time soon - I really do want to see how these things go...

Regards,

The Outspoken Wookie

1 comment:

Drew Hills said...

Hilton
I very much wish to look into Response Point. I came from a Telecom's backgroud, and what I have read this product could be a great addition to our services. Please post more when you know, thanks again.
Drew Hills