Thursday, September 11, 2008

Intellitron Closes Down

Intellitron, a local Brisbane distributor of various IT products closed its doors last night.

It is with great regret that I announce, effective immediately, Intellitron
has ceased trading. I would like to take this opportunity to thank every
one of you for your support over the many years, and I wish you well for the
future.

Please be aware, any backorders will NOT be processed.

To help you source products you previous purchased through
Intellitron,please contact Jim at XIT Distribution, and he will try to fulfill
your order, and track down your products.
Phone: 3866 5000

Sincerly
Rohan Holt.

I don't know what caused this, but their rather high prices and low variety of product lines may have had something to do with it - on more than one occasion I could buy items at retail prices that were significantly under their wholesale ex tax prices Intellitron offered. I wonder how this bodes for the 155% increase in price of SBS 2008 over SBS 2003?


Regards,

The Outspoken Wookie

No comments: