Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Smartphones - Again

OK, so while I've got the State of Origin broadcast muted so I don't have to listen to the mind-numbing drivel that the Channel 9 commentators come out with before the game, I thought I may as well post a link to this post that I read on Sunday.

Microsoft's losing market share hand over fist in the SmartPhone market - and has been for ages - I even waited for some time after I saw Microsoft's lack of support (almost disdain) for the SmartPhone market before I posted this back in 2008.

Steve Ballmer's "No chance" quote is a classic example of a CEO without any real idea of what he's CEO of - a retail store accountant running a tech company.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - he's NOT the right man for the job (and Ray Ozzie seems to be following fast down this slippery slope, too).

Regards,

The Outspoken Wookie

No comments: