Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Extremely Cool Mobile Applications

OK, so I've not used all of these myself (some because I don't have the appropriate hardware, some because I haven't yet tried the apps and some because they are *almost* available) but they all at least *sound* rather cool...

iRunXtream - running and heart rate monitor

(There's a number of these available for the iPhone and Android devices (at least).)

Stethoscope Expert 2011 - Use your iPhone as an electronic stethoscope and learn to interpret stethoscope sounds in minutes

Splashtop Remote for iPad - desktop PC remote control - kinda like the upcoming VMWare app, but here already and quite stable!  ;)

MobileNoter - OneNote access for your iPhone and iPad

Noterize - Digital note-taking done right

Office2 HD - Edit Google Docs and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) documents on your iPad

Google app for iPad and Android for Googel Docs on the horizon and getting larger...

NASA App and NASA App HD - the first app I downloaded for my iPhone


Are there other seriously useful or serious cool apps you'd like to add to this list?  Let me know and I'll keep this list updated...


Regards,

The Outspoken Wookie

No comments: