Sunday, April 06, 2008

Python

No, not the language, the slithering type.

If you have a look here, you can see the 3m (estimated, though it is a fairly good estimate) carpet python that decided to use the tree out the front of the house as its snoozing location for the day on Friday 28 March.

I know - over a week to post this is a little on the slack side, but that's life.

That has at least got me a little more interested in building (or having built) some cabinets for my LP collection (about 2500 and growing) and at the same time, having an arboreal snake cage built that fits in with the LP cabinets so the whole lot looks like they are meant to work together.
Will be good! Then I'll get a snake or two. But right now, with only a spare 4' aquarium that I could use (which, if I put styrofoam on the sides and bottom will at least significantly reduce any heat losses, however airflow may still not be that great) I'm not too sure if getting a snake at this point in time will be good for the snake.

Regards,

The Outspoken Wookie

No comments: